AFFILIATES

Newest Videos

Vlad's Troubles - MOV010 - ConBravo 2011

Vlad and Ben's biggest adventure ever at the smallest convention ever. Includes interviews with Doug Walker aka the Nostalgia Critic, Angry Joe, and Noah from The Spoony Experiment, among many others!

The Irreverent TheReccher - Marvel VS Capcom 3 Review

TheReccher reviews yet another crossover.

Convention Hopper - Fan Expo 2011

IXI! Studios' first year as staff at Toronto's biggest convention.

Vlad's Troubles - MOV009 - Anime North 2011

A collection of clips from Vlad's first anime convention.

Convention Hopper - ConBravo 2011

IXI! Studios hits the cozy little convention in Burlington.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I have kiite'd your kotai

Posted by SuperIchi On 1:09 PM 0 comments

Apparently that new layout wasn't pleasant to our lower-resolution sitegoers, so I've reversed the changes. I'm still going to redesign the menu bar either today or tomorrow, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment