AFFILIATES

Newest Videos

Vlad's Troubles - MOV010 - ConBravo 2011

Vlad and Ben's biggest adventure ever at the smallest convention ever. Includes interviews with Doug Walker aka the Nostalgia Critic, Angry Joe, and Noah from The Spoony Experiment, among many others!

The Irreverent TheReccher - Marvel VS Capcom 3 Review

TheReccher reviews yet another crossover.

Convention Hopper - Fan Expo 2011

IXI! Studios' first year as staff at Toronto's biggest convention.

Vlad's Troubles - MOV009 - Anime North 2011

A collection of clips from Vlad's first anime convention.

Convention Hopper - ConBravo 2011

IXI! Studios hits the cozy little convention in Burlington.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Advertisement Drive

Posted by SuperIchi On 10:22 AM 0 comments

It's about time we had an audience, yes? Thus I've put up the links/affiliates section. Not only did I move our Facebook link down there, but I've also affiliated IXI! Studios with another site I own; a .hack//G.U. roleplay forum titled .hack//GODSLAYER'S LEGACY.

Any other gaming-related sites that would like to exchange links, give me a ring. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment